1 septembre 2012 6 01 /09 /septembre /2012 16:45
What is the Truest Definition of Globalization ?
Answer: Princess Diana's death.
Question: How come?
- An English princess
- with an Egyptian boyfriend
- crashes in a French tunnel,
- driving a German car
- with a Dutch engine,
- driven by a Belgian who was drunk
- on Scottish whisky (check the bottle before you change the spelling)
- followed closely by Italian Paparazzi,
- on Japanese motorcycles;
- treated by an American doctor,
- using Brazilian medicines.
- This is sent to you by an American,
- using Bill Gates's technology,
- and you're probably reading this on your computer,
- that uses Taiwanese chips,
- and a Korean monitor,
- assembled by Bangladeshi workers
- in a Singapore plant,
- transported by Indian truck drivers,
- hijacked by Indonesians,
- unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen,
- and trucked to you by Mexican illegals.....
That, my friends, is Globalization.